ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Emailing Class

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/17/10 01:33 AM Views: 1489 Replies: 4
Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 1:33 AM

Brad,

Do you have any idea how much longer it will be before we will be able to see and keep track of the emails, we the administrators have sent out to the class.

What else do you have being released soon? Very Happy

Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 3:58 PM - Response #1

That task is currently grouped with some other email enhancements, probably several weeks before we even start it. We're going to launch the new Photo Gallery Maker feature this week, after that Instant Messaging, Admin Rights module and a few dozen other things. This year will also see the first of the spinoff systems, starting with ChurchCreator.com because it's the one spinoff that's most like Class Creator. With very few changes and some new designs specific to churches we can get that up and running pretty quickly.

Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 6:15 PM - Response #2

Very cool! Thanks again for all that you and your gang do!

Some of us from the other classes that graduated in the 80s are putting together an all 80s Reunion for this summer and I wanted to create another class site, to make it easier on us in contacting and planning the reunion. Is there a way for me to easily upload our classes Senior pictures, names & their email addresses from my current site to the new site? Very Happy

Edited 01/17/10 6:18 PM
Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 8:42 PM - Response #3

Nope! That would be very cool though. There is curently no utility to transfer any information from one web site to a separate web site.

By the way, if you want to keep a copy of all class sent emails for now, the easiest way to do it is click your Source button, press Control-A to select everything, and then paste it into Notepad. That way you'll have your own backup complete with any formatting code.

Monday, January 18, 2010 at 12:12 AM - Response #4

Thank you! Smile

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.