ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Too much space

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/02/09 05:49 AM Views: 1293 Replies: 1
Thursday, July 2, 2009 at 5:49 AM

Hi there. I'm finding that when I write paragraphs on our "Homepage" I get huge spaces in between them. They don't look like that when I'm typing but once I hit save and go to the homepage I find that the spaces between the paragraphs are way bigger than I want them to be. How do I fix that. I'd like the information to be closer together to make sure everything gets seen.
Smile Thank you
Linda Smile

Thursday, July 2, 2009 at 12:58 PM - Response #1

Welcome Erlinda.

Between your paragrahs you often have code that looks like this:

This doesn't do anything other than create a blank space. There is code here but no content in between the code. Font family Mistral is not part of our editor so I'm assuming some or all of your content is being copied and pasted from a third party application. Often extra code will paste in behind the scenes when you do this. I fixed the spacing while I was in there, but if it happens again you have these 2 options:

1) Click the Source button in the upper left corner of your editor and remove the extra code you see between paragraphs.

2) Paste your content into Notepad instead of your class web site. Then reselect your content in Notepad and copy it again. And then paste it into your class web site. This will eliminate all source code behinds the scenes. You'll have to format your content as desired after pasting, but at least no extra code will paste in.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.