ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Searching for other school classes

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/24/09 07:26 PM Views: 1333 Replies: 2
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Is there a way to do a search for a specific school and see the classes that have sites? I am pretty sure that my class is the only one with a site on ClassCreator, but it would be nice to know if there is another class from our school out there that we can get in touch with.

Thanks!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 7:36 PM - Response #1

Not short of searching for each year, no. We'll be changing that entire area later this year though to be a simpler drill down search (i.e. click your state, click your city, click your school, see all years with Class Creator sites). We'll be tying that in with a "school repository" (we'll think of a better name) feature that will help tie single year schools together so they can share some resources, such as staff and teacher profiles. This is one of our summer projects.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 7:46 PM - Response #2

Brad Switzer wrote:

Not short of searching for each year, no. We'll be changing that entire area later this year though to be a simpler drill down search (i.e. click your state, click your city, click your school, see all years with Class Creator sites). We'll be tying that in with a "school repository" (we'll think of a better name) feature that will help tie single year schools together so they can share some resources, such as staff and teacher profiles. This is one of our summer projects.

Sounds good. I thought that there had to be a better way already in the works.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.