ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Missing Classmates page

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/07/12 11:16 AM Views: 1258 Replies: 2
Saturday, January 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM

I have some classmates that are no longer missing or they have passed away. When I go to "edit page", it just lists the names but I can't figure out how to delete names. Help please.

Liz

Saturday, January 7, 2012 at 11:47 AM - Response #1

If you Edit Site Pages, Edit IN MEMORY page, you can cause a classmate to show up on the In Memory page by choosing that classmate in the drop-down list, then choosing ADD CLASSMATE. This should remove them from the MISSING CLASSMATE page if they have passed away.

NOTE: Your IN MEMORY page just lists the classmates in the content area. If you scroll down to the drop-down list, you can REALLY ADD THEM to the In Memory page, including obituary information and death date, pictures, etc.

On the Manage Classmates, Enter/Edit Classmates, DETAILS page for the non-missing classmate that shows up as missing, choose the option "Missing Override" - Missing Override: Classmates appear on your Missing Classmates page based on the criteria you have set. If this Classmate meets your criteria and you need to remove the name from your Missing Classmates page anyway check this box.

Saturday, January 7, 2012 at 5:34 PM - Response #2

Thank you for the fast and detailed reply. That works! It will take time to go through each one but worth it to have the site correct.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.