ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Profile Default Q's: Add Hint?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/14/08 11:14 PM Views: 1455 Replies: 3
Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 11:14 PM

Is it possible to add a "Hint" to a default question? Ideally we'd like to add instructions to the "Reunion" question -- we haven't set the reunion date yet, so we'd like to say "Check "Yes" if you're interested in attending", or something like that. Adding too much text to the default question itself seems to whack out the formatting, so a hint would work better.

Thanks!!
Sally

Monday, December 15, 2008 at 12:15 AM - Response #1

The default questions also have default hints. Here's what I'd do for now:

Leave the default alone. Or change the question just slightly if you wish.

Then, using Profile Geneartor put another question immediately below the default question to obtain any other info you need. On that question you can put in your own hint, thus keeping your question heading concise while still allowing you to elaborate on the exact info you want from your Classmates using the Hint area.

Monday, December 15, 2008 at 7:08 AM - Response #2

Hello! I might also suggest using a poll to guage interest in who plans to attend the reunion. Good luck with your site. Tam

Monday, December 15, 2008 at 11:57 AM - Response #3

Thank you Brad and Tam! For now, we decided to just tweak the default question language since we like the icon it generates next to the profile names as well as the tally. But I like the poll idea and am thinking about doing that!

Thanks again!!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.