Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Thank you to Class Creator!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/20/09 12:38 PM Views: 1444 Replies: 4
Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 12:38 PM

I just wanted to share this with all Class Creator subscribers:

Dear Brad, Jessica and staff,
Our class had over 650 people in it when we graduated. I started up our website in January of 2009. Class Creator made it very easy for me, and the only problem we have had is with PayPal, that still doesn't seem to be fixed; we have worked around this! We are meeting in our home town starting tomorrow 8/21/09, to have our 40th reunion. We have over 230 people attending our reunion; and we have 40.2% of our classmates that have joined our website-in 8 months! Our gratitude to you all, is immense! We are all so excited, and you made this all so darned easy! Thank you very much, and I am going to keep working with the website until we get as many classmates accounted for as possible... Ours seems to be the largest gathering in our home town of any class this year. We have had classmates donate extra money to enable other classmates to come to our reunion, we have more money than was needed! We have also, been able to collect dozens of items for a Silent Auction, to raise money for a college scholarship for a student from our alma mater! Again, you have made this possible, thank you so very much every one of you...Tammy one of the Black Tornado's - Class of 1969. javascript:addSmiley('Very Happy');

Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 1:49 PM - Response #1

Terrific Tammy. I say it a lot but I'll say it again: We provide some cool tools, but how you use them makes or breaks the site. I took a look at your site and you've done a lot of work -- great job. It's no wonder you're having this kind of success.

I have no idea what PayPal problem you're referring to but if you'd like to contact us privately we'd be happy to help you resolve whatever it is. Next time you plan a reunion you'll automatically be in Reunion Planner II, which is much improved over Reunion Planner I which you used for this reunion. Actually by that time you'll probably be in Reunion Planner IV or V or something like that. I wonder what the Reunion Planner will do then? Smile

Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 2:32 PM - Response #2

How did end with all those different links on the left side? Good luck with your reunion. Sure everyone will have a blast. We had ours last weekend and we had a blast. As being sole organizer; I had too many things to overlook so the weekend went way too fast!
Jeanne

Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 3:28 PM - Response #3

Jeanne Ellenwood wrote:

How did end with all those different links on the left side? Good luck with your reunion. Sure everyone will have a blast. We had ours last weekend and we had a blast. As being sole organizer; I had too many things to overlook so the weekend went way too fast!
Jeanne

If you hover your mouse cursor over most of those left-side links and look at the status line (or try clicking on them), you will see that most of them are SURVEYS. You can have unlimited surveys, but every class website is only given the same amount of Custom Pages.

HINT: You can use SURVEYS just like your Custom Pages. You don't even have to have any questions in your surveys. A SURVEY page will only be visible to logged-in classmates.

Edited 08/20/09 3:30 PM
Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 7:11 PM - Response #4

Tammy,
We had a successful reunion this year too, much in part due to this site. May I say expect many more to join after the reunion. We had 3 locals go home and join while we were still meeting and about 6 after. BE SURE to make a plug for the website at the reunion. Emphasize the safety. Makes a difference.
Lara
Greenville High, MS

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.