ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Viewing Home Page

Forums: Class Connection Facebook App
Created on: 03/22/14 07:01 PM Views: 1374 Replies: 4
Saturday, March 22, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Why is it when I go to Class Connection for my Class (Plainedge High School Class 71) I can't see our website home page until I scroll down the list under "Class Links" and click on home page. When I visit another Class from my HS (Plainedge, Class 70 and Class 64) I can see the home pages of their websites.

Edited 03/22/14 7:04 PM
Monday, March 24, 2014 at 2:03 PM - Response #1

As of right now, the What's New page is the default page. However it is in the programmer's queue to add functionality for the admin to assign the default page to either the What's New page or the Home Page.

Monday, March 24, 2014 at 2:26 PM - Response #2

When are we expecting the "What's New Page" to be provided on the Class Creator version? Same time as the programmer adds Default functionality?

Scott Mastenbrook wrote:

As of right now, the What's New page is the default page. However it is in the programmer's queue to add functionality for the admin to assign the default page to either the What's New page or the Home Page.

Edited 03/24/14 2:27 PM
Monday, March 24, 2014 at 3:35 PM - Response #3

I think the real question is why the home page shows when one visits a class? That also used to be "what's New". Seems sort of an obvious thing to do. Idea

Scott Mastenbrook wrote:

Monday, March 24, 2014 at 4:13 PM - Response #4

We are still working on considerable bugs on the What's New page that need to be fixed before we roll that page to Class Creator.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.