ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Multiple administrators

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/08/13 08:34 AM Views: 824 Replies: 5
Sunday, December 8, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Not sure where to find this ... but how many administrators can there be for a site? And what privileges would they have?

Sunday, December 8, 2013 at 11:09 AM - Response #1

To add another administrator, they first need to be active on your website (have an email and have signed in with a password before). Then you can go to Manage Classmates, Enter/Edit Classmates, then DETAILS for the classmate you want to make an administrator. You then choose GRANT ADMIN RIGHTS checkbox and then you can choose what privileges they would have.

Sunday, December 8, 2013 at 11:10 AM - Response #2

I don't believe there is a limit. But I don't know why you would grant EVERYONE administrator privileges.

Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 3:58 PM - Response #3

Is there a level of administrator that can access the root files such as CSS so tweaks of an advanced nature can be made. I.E shadow on photos or rounded corners and being able to make the background fixed or not.

Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 4:00 PM - Response #4

No, that isn't possible through granting admin privileges, unless you are talking about editing different page contents.

Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 4:09 PM - Response #5

What Kyle is saying is that you can't change the original CSS style files but you CAN override them. Effectively you can change just about anything you see by finding the correct style definition and creating a new one.

But you have to keep track when CC makes changesTwisted Evil

Bill Patterson wrote:

Is there a level of administrator that can access the root files such as CSS so tweaks of an advanced nature can be made. I.E shadow on photos or rounded corners and being able to make the background fixed or not.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.