ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adding photo to in memory entry

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/06/14 09:56 AM Views: 957 Replies: 3
Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 9:56 AM

I can't see that there's a choice to put a photo into an "in memory" entry. We have a classmate who wrote a profile, added two photos, then passed away this spring. We would like to get those photos into the in memory entry. How can I do that?

Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 12:46 PM - Response #1

Let me take a closer look. May I have the first initial and last name of the member so I can view their profile. I suspect that you will need to right click to save the image to your computer and reupload the image into the In Memory page.

Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 1:11 PM - Response #2

Here's how to do that. Use the LINK that points to the profile photo(s) and then use that to create an "IMG" html link. No need to upload it again Idea

The way to get the link in FF is to right click on top of an image and then select "Copy Image Location". You can also click "View Image" and select from the browser's URL area.

Here's one I did (adjust size, etc to what you need):

Dave Stone wrote:

I can't see that there's a choice to put a photo into an "in memory" entry. We have a classmate who wrote a profile, added two photos, then passed away this spring. We would like to get those photos into the in memory entry. How can I do that?

Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 2:02 PM - Response #3

I just added an In Memory entry with two photos and I did it the way Scott suggested. I copied and pasted the obit and above that I clicked the photo icon and added two more photos. I have been out of the creative side for a couple years but we have a reunion coming up and I'll have to catch up.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.