ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Paypal Error

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/24/15 11:11 AM Views: 1875 Replies: 18
Friday, April 24, 2015 at 11:11 AM

We are using the new event planner with PayPal. One of my classmates made an error when trying to register using PayPal. See below for explanation from PayPal.

Can you delete this registration so she can go back in and re register or advise me what I should do.

Transaction ID#: 104373
Transaction Date: 04/11/2015 5:23 PM
Invoiced Total: $115.00
Paid Total: $0.00
We are noting a discrepancy of $115.00 between the amount of funds that our system believes were paid on this order via Paypal and what Paypal has in their records. Usually, this is a due to a refund that was initiated at Paypal instead of through Class Creator. This will cause the totals to be incorrect. Please contact Class Creator customer support and mention Transaction ID#104373.

Thanks, Joan

Friday, April 24, 2015 at 5:30 PM - Response #1

If you need to delete a transaction, you can now do so by going to the Event Planner Dashboard > Funds & Transactions > Edit for that transaction and then the Delete button for the individual events.

Monday, April 27, 2015 at 5:46 PM - Response #2

Scott,
Thanks for letting me know that I can delete a transaction myself.

I have tried to go to Event Planner to edit this transaction, but I keep getting the message We are offline for a brief maintenance update. We will be back shortly. .

I tried to go to our event planner a couple of days ago to check out the registrations and got the same message. Crying or Very sad

Thanks, Joan

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 2:59 PM - Response #3

I just wanted to let you know the system has let me into my Event Planner/Edit/Funds and Transactions but when I tried to delete the transactions, which shows a $0.00 balance paid because Paypal never received the payment.

When I tried to delete the transactions I got the message:

There has been a problem with this operation. You can try clicking here to reload this page.

If you are still receiving the error, please contact Class Creator support for Order ID #104373. Error Code: 1001.

I am not sure what to do next so this classmate can go back in and register for our Reunion.

Thanks, Joan

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 4:38 PM - Response #4

Let me take that error to the programmer.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 1:14 PM - Response #5

Thanks, I will wait to hear back from you.

Joan

Monday, May 11, 2015 at 7:16 PM - Response #6

Have you heard from the programmers on how to delete the one classmate registration on our Event Planner who had a PayPal error? Thanks, Joan

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 1:47 PM - Response #7

It appears that the programmer resolved this issue late last night. Please take a look and see if you need any further assistance.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 12:38 PM - Response #8

Every thing looks great. Thank you and thank the programmers. Laughing

Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 4:44 PM - Response #9

[I have an "Contact Us" message in to you but haven't gotten a response yet.]

I had a similar problem where an Admin made a mistake, was registered twice and then charged twice. I can follow the instructions above, but
1) does it matter which Transaction ID# I delete, and
2) how does this person get her money back / get a credit from PayPal on her credit card for the duplicate charge?
3) Is this something your programmer has to do?

thanks.

Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 4:52 PM - Response #10

If there are 2 transactions, then it does not matter which one you use to refund the payment. If there are not 2 transactions, but there is a duplicate paypal payment, then you need to figure out which one is the duplicate at PayPal and refund that specific payment. I would think that the second of the duplicates would be the one to refund. Let me run that past the programer to get their thoughts.

Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 2:17 PM - Response #11

Karen - did you get this sorted out?

Friday, May 29, 2015 at 10:09 AM - Response #12

No, not yet. I will check back with the other Admin & let you know how it works. Thanks!!!

Monday, June 29, 2015 at 10:11 AM - Response #13

I have another registration error on Event Planner. Sad

Another one of our classmates registered twice. Both registrations look like they were to go through PayPal. One of them still shows that no payment was received. The other one shows paid through PayPal and I have confirmed PayPal has processed this payment. When I go to the registration that needs to be deleted I get the following messages.

We are noting a discrepancy of $130.00 between the amount of funds that our system believes were paid on this order via Paypal and what Paypal has in their records. Usually, this is a due to a refund that was initiated at Paypal instead of through Class Creator. This will cause the totals to be incorrect. Please contact Class Creator customer support and mention Transaction ID#114766.

When I tried to delete this registration as instructed I get the message.

You cannot make changes until the PayPal discrepancy has been resolved.

Last time I had this problem Class Creator had to delete the incorrect Registration.

Thanks, Joan

Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 2:23 PM - Response #14

Can someone let me know if this problem is being addressed. I just want to know it was received. Thanks.Very Happy

Friday, July 3, 2015 at 12:39 PM - Response #15

I'll check with the programmers to see if they have an update.

Friday, July 3, 2015 at 5:46 PM - Response #16

Thank You.Laughing

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 9:13 AM - Response #17

PayPal Error has been fixed. Thank you so much. Joan

Monday, July 13, 2015 at 5:18 PM - Response #18

You're welcome.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.