ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Registration Form to Print Off

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/19/11 11:47 AM Views: 2938 Replies: 4
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 11:47 AM

I want to add a "Registation Form" that my classmates can print off and send along with their money for the reunion

What link would work best for this

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 12:56 PM - Response #1

Are you not planning on using the Reunion Planner system? This system registers classmates, tallies credit card payments and keeps track of those who are paying via check (you just have to reconcile check payments once received.) You can even tailor the registration form to add specific questions for classmates to answer during registration.

If this is not what you are looking for, I'm sure other Admins can chime in with other Registration Form ideas.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 1:18 PM - Response #2

Sandi Paulick wrote:

I want to add a "Registation Form" that my classmates can print off and send along with their money for the reunion. What link would work best for this?

The online system will save you a lot of work -- at least for those class members on the Internet.

Otherwise, you can create a questionnaire with fill in blanks in a program such as Word, save it as a PDF and create a link on your Reunion page so members can view and print the PDF.

Search Google for "Word to PDF converter" if you don't own Adobe Acrobat Pro.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 11:21 PM - Response #3

Sandi Paulick wrote:

I want to add a "Registation Form" that my classmates can print off and send along with their money for the reunion

What link would work best for this

If you are going to do this snail mail..I have a flyer and registration in a word doc you could copy!!! Email me..and I can attach it to an email.
BTW...it's best to do both..use the Reunion Planner and snail mail..not everyone has access to a computer..or don't want to pay online..they are still kinda of paranoid about the internet.

Monday, July 2, 2012 at 7:50 PM - Response #4

Hello..

I created my own registration form.... You can check it out on our website..

I created it in microsoft publisher.. then I scanned it and saved it as a jpeg, created a link on the website and uploaded it....

hope this helps..

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.