ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

History/Videos section

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 10/09/11 11:34 PM Views: 1377 Replies: 6
Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 11:34 PM

How come there doesn't seem to be any history/videos prior to 1958 or after 2008?

Would be nice to have them especially for classmates from early on or even later.

Monday, October 10, 2011 at 11:04 AM - Response #1

Hi Jamie,

At the time we added that content, we arbitrarily selected a 50-year range which made sense given the range of classes we were serving. It certainly makes sense to update that range and add more content, and that is indeed on our to do list. If you have any suggestions of youtube videos for specific years, we'd love help finding good content!

Thanks!

Monday, October 10, 2011 at 11:52 AM - Response #2

That would be great. Or even have the option for administrators to alter what's there or add their own info/videos.

It would be kind of neat to find videos from early on.

Monday, October 10, 2011 at 12:13 PM - Response #3

I agree, we need all of the fifties, especially 1953.

Monday, October 10, 2011 at 3:06 PM - Response #4

Everett E. Bleakney,Jr. wrote:

I agree, we need all of the fifties, especially 1953.

I was content with the videos going back to '58 but can see why some of you "old" folks might like to see that expanded some.

Was looking at your home page when I came across your statement about those who had not made it to the recent luncheon, namely "and, if you were not there ... they talked about you." Mind if I use that? Our class has monthly breakfasts and the line would be great for us too. I don't make it often as I'm in California but it may inspire more of the locals to turn out.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 8:35 AM - Response #5

Yes, that statement has been tossed around at our luncheons. Just a good "ice breaker." Feel free to use it.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 10:39 AM - Response #6

Thanks, I will.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.