ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/20/15 03:34 PM Views: 863 Replies: 3
Friday, March 20, 2015 at 3:34 PM

I am pulling what is left of my hair out!!!

For our 50th reunion our committee published a photo album of our class history with updated bios, photos past and current events. The book was 160 pages plus the cover and inside back cover.

I was asked to upload this book to our website. So, I scanned the book and have been up loading it.

I am at the last page...160...and now I am trying to upload the photo of the inside back cover. It will NOT let me do this.

After page 160 is loaded I try to add the last page. Every time I do it deletes page 160 and inserts the inside cover. I go back, add page 160 again and it deletes the inside cover! I have tried to resize the page and nothing happens.

What I am I doing wrong????

JIM

Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 4:48 PM - Response #1

Okay folks....As you can see by my last entry I am having a problem. And to date I have not received an answer or resolution. Are there any CC Techs still on staff to try to resolve this for me??

In a continuing effort to correct this by my self I have now been stumped again.

At this time I cannot get Pages 157-158-159-160 OR the back cover loaded on to the website. These photos are in our vault listed as Scan 157, Scan 158, Scan 159, Scan 160 and Scan 160 Back Cover.

I am starting to get nasty notes form the class.

JIM

Edited 03/29/15 4:49 PM
Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 5:28 PM - Response #2

I don't know what the problem was, but I finished the page for you.

Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 5:35 PM - Response #3

Thank you

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.