ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Problems with site!!! Urgent

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/26/15 05:12 PM Views: 794 Replies: 4
Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 5:12 PM

I tried to send email to classmates and it will not sent. Also am unable to change password for a classmate. What is going on? thanks

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 5:53 PM - Response #1

Hi Judy,

I see an email from today that went out to 205 site users. Subject: CSHS 40th--lodging deadline

Has the classmate joined who is asking you to change their password? The password field does not appear if they have not yet joined. If they have joined you should see the option to reset.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 6:12 PM - Response #2

Jessica, a co-administrator sent that out because I could not. I had previously sent emails with no problems. Password change was for a classmate that had last logged in 6/15/15. I tried again with another classmate with no success. I just installed a new internet security program from Kapersky yesterday. Do you think that may have something to do with it? 40th reunion is 9/26/15! Urgent here!

Edited 08/27/15 9:28 AM
Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 2:24 PM - Response #3

I cannot rule out that Kaspersky is causing an issue. You could try another browser. The location for you to check to see if there is a current password is via Manage Classmates > Enter/Edit Classmates > Details for the name > Look for Change Password button. If there is not button, the member has not joined.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 10:03 PM - Response #4

It was IE...worked with Firefox. Thanks

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.