ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Written directions in Reunion Planner

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/10/12 04:54 PM Views: 1584 Replies: 6
Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Under the map there is a seciton for typed directions. Eventhough the text shows line spaces when it displays on the page they aren't there and it all runs together. Many times there are multiple sets given depending on where you are coming from. Is there a method to get the line spacing to happen as seen?

Thanks,
Lorraina

Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 5:35 PM - Response #1

The Directions box at present only displays unformatted text, which means that all spaces other than the first one between words are ignored.

Friday, May 11, 2012 at 2:03 PM - Response #2

This has now been fixed so that if you put line breaks (returns) into the box, they'll be properly displayed.

Monday, May 14, 2012 at 9:18 AM - Response #3

Thank you so much! I just made our reunion planner page live and now the interactive map is not showing. It was before so not sure why it isn't now.

Monday, May 14, 2012 at 10:01 AM - Response #4

Lorraina,

I looked at your "30th Reunion" link and I could see the map. It took a few seconds before it loaded, but I saw it. Can you try it again and see if you see it?

Monday, May 14, 2012 at 10:39 AM - Response #5

It did come up on my phone internet but I tried both explorer and firefox on my computer and neither show it. Before the page loaded just fine and quickly on this same system and as far as I know nothing has changed since last week as far as setting with cookies etc on explorer, and I made sure Firefox was set to accept all cookies to test the error message I got (see below). I will try another computer and see, could just be something going on with the network I'm on right now.

Firefox displayed the following when trying to bring up the map.

The page isn't redirecting properly. Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

Monday, May 14, 2012 at 1:54 PM - Response #6

You may be having problems because of the older version of Firefox you're using. You can update it at the link below:

http://www.mozilla.org/products/download....0&os=win&lang=en-US

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.