ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Website & Domain Renewal

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/14/13 03:48 PM Views: 4142 Replies: 3
Monday, October 14, 2013 at 3:48 PM

My website and domain name will expire in February when I will be traveling--possibly out of the country. We intend to extend them both for 5 more years. Will I receive notice from Class Creator as well as ClassNames.net that it is time to renew? And will that communication come electronically? I'd hate to have this expire while I'm gone.

Monday, October 14, 2013 at 5:05 PM - Response #1

Yes, you would receive an email notification, however you can renew at any time for both services and the new time is simply added to your existing time. That way you have peace of mind while you are away.

Monday, July 25, 2022 at 12:06 PM - Response #2

I'm trying to renew my domain name from the link on my site and Enon Central does not have my domain listed. What was the previous company you had a link to?

Monday, July 25, 2022 at 1:06 PM - Response #3

Hi Karen,

Enomcentral.com is the same company as ClassNames.net (they had created that for us to make it easier to assist customers with domain questions. They later stopped doing the separate domain sites so we instead integrated the domain purchase and renewal using their API under your admin

Go to Admin Functions > Manage Domain > Renew Your Domain and you can add time to it there directly. It is all the same system as it is still enomcentral.com - your credit card statement will show Enom and we add Enom / Classnames.net to the receipt that you receive as many users knew it as classnames.net. I'm glad they gave us a way to add it into the site admin.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.