ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

sending a previous email to a few others

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/07/11 11:31 AM Views: 1350 Replies: 3
Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 11:31 AM

I must be missing something - how do you send a previously-sent message to one or a couple of other alumni on the website? I tried by clicking on the button where you can select certain classmates, I selected the year and then I selected the message to send - I wasn't able to select the one I wanted from that year and when I clicked on send email, it told me that I was sending out to a number that appears to be the same number that I sent out. Is each email tied just to the group of emails that was selected originally?

Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 3:41 PM - Response #1

Messages from the MESSAGE CENTER cannot be forwarded to a different classmate that is not on the original message thread. The only way to do this is to use COPY/PASTE and create a new message to the classmate, but then they still wouldn't be involved in the original message thread.

If you are talking about something different, perhaps EMAIL THE CLASS, I didn't understand the question, sorry.

Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 4:05 PM - Response #2

That's what I do, cut & paste.
Barbara Ecker

Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 4:59 PM - Response #3

I guess I was hoping to be able to take an old message and send it to different folks - sorta like I do in OSX Mail where I can choose a message and "Send Again". I wanted to avoid having several copies of the same message. So that would be an additional suggestion for the future

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.