ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Page Design

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/17/08 11:18 PM Views: 1363 Replies: 2
Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 11:18 PM

I tried to select a different design for our page...It changes when I select a design...however when I log out and log back into the page it changes back to the original design...PLEASE HELP!

Another issue: I learned of your site through a friend you is using your services for their reunion...I noticed on their page that they have a music player from myplaylists.com. I went to the site and created one for our page. When I added one to our page the music player covers the right side of the page. How do I get ours to look like this www.nchsclassof1989.com. I would ask the administrator for their page, but my friend doesn't know who that is....... AGAIN PLEASE HELP!

Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 11:21 PM - Response #1

1) When you change your design it's really changing. If you see the old design again after that your computer is merely pulling it from your local cache. Try cleraning your cache (deleting your temporary Internet files) and this should fix this problem.

2) The solution for overlapping playlist players can be found in our FAQ section.

a) Access our FAQ section at http://www.classcreator.com/faqs.html
b) Click on Questions About Building Your Site
c) Read Question #13

Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 6:27 PM - Response #2

LaToya James wrote:

I tried to select a different design for our page...It changes when I select a design...however when I log out and log back into the page it changes back to the original design...PLEASE HELP!

Another issue: I learned of your site through a friend you is using your services for their reunion...I noticed on their page that they have a music player from myplaylists.com. I went to the site and created one for our page. When I added one to our page the music player covers the right side of the page. How do I get ours to look like this www.nchsclassof1989.com. I would ask the administrator for their page, but my friend doesn't know who that is....... AGAIN PLEASE HELP!

Glad to see another class from 99 has created a site. This forum is very helpful in adding things to your site. Add more stuff to your site to make a little more fun.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.