ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Uploading Photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/10/15 01:58 PM Views: 973 Replies: 11
Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 1:58 PM

For some unknown reason, I am having difficulties with the photo upload to some of the sections in my site. The photos will not load, the editor just sits there with the arrow spinning. Is there a part of the server that is down or being "refurbished"?

Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 2:25 PM - Response #1

I am having the same difficulty. I changed the BBCode Editor setting. But, still cannot upload pictures. Help please.

Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 2:55 PM - Response #2

Same as Michael and Cathy, I'm trying to add pictures to one of my sections on website that I've been doing for 5 years and after selecting the picture it will not download.

Edited 09/10/15 2:59 PM
Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 6:09 PM - Response #3

Thanks, don't know what was done, but I'm able to download my pictures now.

Friday, September 11, 2015 at 2:25 PM - Response #4

I reported this issue yesterday to the programmer and it is possible that it has now been resolved. Please let me know if you find otherwise.

Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 1:58 PM - Response #5

Scott, Neither I nor classmates are able to upload photos to our profiles on www.marshalltownhighschool58.com. We have the original style website. I'm able to add photos to the mountainoakshoa.org website.

Edited 09/12/15 2:29 PM
Monday, September 14, 2015 at 3:22 PM - Response #6

Please try again. I was able to today on my test site.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 11:35 AM - Response #7

I'm having trouble loading photos in general and can not load used for backgrounds or wallpaper at all.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 4:41 PM - Response #8

I will let the programmer know.

Thursday, December 24, 2015 at 2:13 AM - Response #9

Found this three-month old thread, but issue does not seem to have been resolved yet.

I tried several times to upload new photos to my profile today at different times using different browsers with no results.

From image upload, a click on the "browse" button takes me to my computer files, but after selecting a photo it just hangs in what appears to be an idle mode. Nothing gets added to the gallery nor does it show up as ready to edit.

Bob

Thursday, December 24, 2015 at 11:57 AM - Response #10

In 2012, we launched the new Social Format Profiles. At that time, we stopped support of the Classic Profiles. Due to recent technology changes, the Image Editor that was associated with the Classic Profiles, is no longer functioning. We will not be fixing this issue. Our recommendation is for you to give us permission to have a programmer move you to the new Social Profiles. Once live, your Preferences page will contain a Profile Preferences section where you can further customize the profiles as desired. This will also enable our newer image upload system for your members.

Thursday, December 24, 2015 at 2:48 PM - Response #11

I have been having this same issue since September. I was not aware that I had to ask to be switched to Social Profiles. Please do this. Thanks.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.