ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Thanks to all

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/05/12 09:07 PM Views: 1555 Replies: 7
Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM

CC it's creators and everyone involved are awesome people. I got to reading every ones ideas and input about issuu.com. I took all I read here and from things on issuu and I made a yearbook on our web page. And if I say so myself I think it turned out awesome. It's not pass worded so fell free to go take a gander at and let me know if you think it could be improved on. Again thanks to everyone here for a fantastic place to build a web page and have loads of fun doing it.

Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 9:48 PM - Response #1

I looked around on your site a bit - looks good to me!

Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 9:49 PM - Response #2

I agree. CC is awesome! I've been able to give folks a yearbook that they lost years ago. They are so grateful!
I had two ladies who grew up together on the same street and just discovered they live near each other in South Carolina. Now they have lunch often and talk about the good old days!

Thanks again everybody.

Friday, April 6, 2012 at 11:13 AM - Response #3

Nice job on the yearbook. How did you superimpose the cross and statement on those who have passed? How would you add it in the future? I think it's time I did one. Thanks for the inspirationWinkWink

Friday, April 6, 2012 at 4:33 PM - Response #4

Bob I used a picture program called Paint.Net. You can download it for free. Just google the name and you can download it. I just opened a pic of a class mate and the cross and then copy and paste the cross picture in the class mates picture. It will let you move and resize the cross picture as needed, it is a pretty neat program. You can also add text to the picture and move it where you need it. I hope this helps you.

Danny Dozier

Friday, April 6, 2012 at 4:59 PM - Response #5

Danny, I have "Paint" in my Microsoft Windows program. I wonder if I can do it in there. If not i will download the one you mention. Thanks. Again nice job.

Saturday, April 7, 2012 at 9:43 AM - Response #6

Bob,

The program on your computer is a part of Windows. It is not the same. The program Danny used is found at getpaint.net

I am working on things that cannot wait right now... job search and a project for a friend. Otherwise, I would be diving into this right now!

Saturday, April 7, 2012 at 9:44 AM - Response #7

Tom, I am in South Carolina! Around Charleston.

Edited 04/07/12 9:45 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.