ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion's Over - Can we still use the icon?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/24/13 01:50 PM Views: 875 Replies: 4
Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 1:50 PM
kept-calm-enjoyed-the-reunion-4x6-72dpi.jpg

The 50 Year Reunion was last weekend for the Class of 1963 at College High (the school name is now Bartlesville HS.) A record number of Wildcats attended, and a good time was had by all. There also was much praise for our outstanding website!!

We've changed the masthead since the reunion is over and we deactivated Reunion Planner and the profile questions asking how likely they were to attend. But we'd still like to have an icon next to the members who did attend the 50th for the list in "Classmate Profiles".

Any idea how we can do that? While the Reunion Planner is turned off, can it still be referred to in order to select which members would show that special icon?

Thanks, Class Creator!

Oh, and we updated our "Keep Calm" poster:

Edited 10/24/13 1:58 PM
Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM - Response #1

I suppose you could turn the reunion back on, change the content on the page to info about how great your reunion was, and tunr off all products for sale. However I believe if the events are still intact, the icon to reference attendees should display on the profiles page.

Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 3:17 PM - Response #2

I'll give it a test, Scott. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 3:27 PM - Response #3

You're welcome!

Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 3:46 PM - Response #4

This is just a thought. I went to the 'profiles' and put 3 asteriks (*) in front of the attendees' first name. It has worked for us.
Barbara

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.