ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Login settings

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/03/19 11:08 AM Views: 393 Replies: 5
Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 11:08 AM

I recently changed access setting and have apparently restricted a first time user from logging in. I have no idea how to undo what I did and need help figuring it out. Thanks!
Fairmont64.com
Mary Beth Melville

Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 12:01 PM - Response #1

You have restricted access to logged in classmates only for the homepage. We do not recommend restricting the Homepage, Contact Us page or the Missing Classmates page. You can choose to restrict the Classmate Profiles page as long as the Missing Classmates page is accessible so that members who have not yet joined have the ability to get to their name, click and join.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 12:06 PM - Response #2

Under Admin Functions, click on Preferences.

Then, scroll down to the CLASSMATE VERIFICATION OPTIONS. If you checked the second box, I believe you'll have to verify the classmate's identity before they can log in. I think this is correct. We have the first box checked, so I've never used the Classmate Verification option.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 12:43 PM - Response #3

Scott is referring to the New Classmate Verification feature.... that was not your situation, but it is still good information.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 12:56 PM - Response #4

How do I in-restrict?

Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 1:38 PM - Response #5

Go to Edit Site Pages > Edit LINK for the page and UNcheck the Restrict to Classmates Only box. > Save.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.