ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

reunion events registration

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/23/16 12:29 PM Views: 855 Replies: 6
Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Three things :

1) One of our events is lunch after golf. There is no set price and each individual will order and pay for themselves. I see no way to do this without saying it is free.

2) Also golf has a price and people need to know this before registering but I need them to pay that day. I don't want them to send me the money. I put down the amount and pay by check then a big note NOT to send me money but to pay that day but its awkward.

3) I put detail where it asked for it on time of golf outing etc but none of that shows when a person registers. What am I doing wrong?

Janie Albright Blank

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 4:32 PM - Response #1

1) On the Payment Preferences page at the bottom, check the box for : Check this box if you are allowing classmates to pay for event(s) at the door. That should allow you to then say an item is pay at the door.

2) For this one, you will tell them the price and select the Pay at the door option once you have completed 1 above.

3) You probably should add a lot of your specific details to the Event Information section ... look for Add Event Information.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 5:14 PM - Response #2

I have added details, thanks, but am wondering why I am entering the time event starts when I do set up if it doesnt display?

I cannot check pay at door b/c I definitely need people to pay for their dinner in advance. This does not appear to be specific to individual events. Am I wrong on this?

Thanks!
Janie

Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 4:28 PM - Response #3

"wondering why I am entering the time event starts when I do set up if it doesnt display" - This is on the list to be added but not currently there.

I just checked the option for "Check this box if you are allowing classmates to pay for event(s) at the door. " Now, for each of the activities, you will see an option available that you need to check (or leave unchecked) that says : Activity is Pay At The Door. If marked as pay at the door, the member will be able to register but will not be asked for the money during the checkout process. Remember to hit the Publish button after making your changes to make the changes live.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 5:28 PM - Response #4

Wonderful! Thanks for always being so responsive! It's much sporeciated.

Janie

Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 6:55 PM - Response #5

Scott, I have received some messages from classmates that I can't open b/c they must have sent to my AOL
And not my main gmail I've been using (since aol always bounces lol) but I can't open. It doesn't like my password. I tried to reset but have not received an email to do so and can't find in Junk either.

Janie

Friday, August 26, 2016 at 10:53 AM - Response #6

This either sounds like you need to contact AOL for assistance or send an email to all of your members asking them to no longer use your aol account but rather your gmail account.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.