ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Uploading or attaching PDF files

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/17/08 02:48 PM Views: 1505 Replies: 4
Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 2:48 PM

I have been sent scanned memorabilia from one of the classmates. Files are all in .pdf formats. I do not have a converter and I cannot seem to either upload or attach the pdf file to the memorabilia page. Has anyone else had success with this type of file?

Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 5:21 PM - Response #1

You must convert your PDF to a JPEG first. If you have Photoshop you can open your PDF right in Photoshop and then save it out as a JPEG. If you don't, there are some relatively inexpensive PDF to JPEG converters out there, such as http://www.pdf-to-jpg.com.

Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 1:38 PM - Response #2

If all else fails, you can also take a screen shot and then paste it into a photo program.

Monday, October 13, 2008 at 2:43 PM - Response #3

What about if I wanted to upload a PDF file of our yearbook, for classmates to download for viewing /printing? Is that possible?

Monday, October 13, 2008 at 2:43 PM - Response #4

...aaand I just should have looked a little deeper; I think this issue was answered here...

One thing I will note, though, is that that upload dialog box could use a progress bar of some kind, particularly for larger files. I *think* my file is uploading...but not certain.

Edited 10/13/08 3:21 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.