ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Corporate Sponsor Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/11/09 04:28 PM Views: 2039 Replies: 16
Monday, May 11, 2009 at 4:28 PM

I am just about ready to launch the corporate sponsorship page, and in the text it mentions that they can send their business card files to 'sponsors@lee74.com'.....so how do I receive them on my end? Will they go into another area that I can access?
Or is that an automatic email to me the site admin?
Thanks!

Monday, May 11, 2009 at 4:41 PM - Response #1

What exactly is 'sponsors@lee74.com'? Is that a separate mailbox you've purchased through Classnames.net, is it a free email forward you've set up, or does the box not exist at all yet?

Monday, May 11, 2009 at 8:08 PM - Response #2

That's what I want to know....Basically, if I remember correctly, it was a pre-written form-like letter, and I just changed the wording a bit to fit us. It says 'sponsor@?????, and I filled in with my website, but wasn't sure if I was suppose to. I have only paid for my Class Creator subscription, and a domain name. Nothing else. The page was already here.

Monday, May 11, 2009 at 8:25 PM - Response #3

Brad Switzer wrote:

What exactly is 'sponsors@lee74.com'? Is that a separate mailbox you've purchased through Classnames.net, is it a free email forward you've set up, or does the box not exist at all yet?

Okay, go to the forum, "All About Email", and the first question by Frank is on the same topic on "Sponsor Email Response"....He's asking about the same thing....

Monday, May 11, 2009 at 10:42 PM - Response #4

Right, he's just asking how to pre fill in information when a mail link is clicked.

I need to know if sponsors@lee74.com is an email box you actually have. I.E. have you set this mailbox up in some capacity? If you're not sure I'm assuming the answer is no. Let me know for sure, and then I'll tell you how to proceed next.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 12:46 AM - Response #5

I have not, not to my limited knowledge! Smile
Thanks for your help!
Cindi

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 12:50 AM - Response #6

Ok, assuming you don't want to purchase a custom mailbox for taht email address, the best thing to do (and the free thing to do) is to set up an email forward, so that email address forwards to an address that you already have.

Please follow the directions here:

1) Click on Questions About Eamil
2) Read Question #1

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 1:20 AM - Response #7

Yes, I don't want to do anything but FREE. I do, however expect people to send us their artwork for sponsorships (business card ads) easily. I mean, if we're promising a directory with their ad in it, then I need to have it!
thanks,
Cindi

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 1:33 AM - Response #8

okay?? I'm totally stumped.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 1:53 AM - Response #9

You have to set up email forwarding for that box inside your account at classnames.net. If you need help with this you can call us, or simply send an email to emailsupport@classcreator.com and we can set up that box for you. Before you do that though, let me know where you're stumped.

Saturday, July 4, 2009 at 2:14 PM - Response #10

Brad:
I have tried several times now to get information on my login with classnames.net our domain forwarding company with no sucess. We wanted to set up addition email addresses for our site here. At the time they classnames.net was moving offices and said they would get back with us but I have rec'd nothing as of today.

Any suggestions? We never rec'd any email confirmation about our classnames.net account at all. Help if you can?

Margie

Saturday, July 4, 2009 at 5:22 PM - Response #11

The email was sent to 3_carroll@xxxxxxx (the xx's are intentional to not include the entire email address in the post. Do you still have access to that email account?

Saturday, July 4, 2009 at 5:38 PM - Response #12

yes....I still have that email as well as my other one I created until we could get something in place from classnames.net. I wanted to keep my person email different than that of the website.

Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 12:34 AM - Response #13

Did you receive the user name and password from ClassNames.net at that address?

Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 8:51 AM - Response #14

No we have rec'd nothing, not one document from classnames.net (to my personal email or the new class email both with comcast). That is the problem. I have called and explained to them what occurred and they assured us they would send us those details. Still they have sent us nothing. I am just disappointed everything else is great...we just want to be able to add a sponsor page and use another email address using our website address.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 12:42 PM - Response #15

Ok I see why you did not receive them. You entered your email address when you registered the domain @comcat.net - it is missing the "s" in "cast". I just forwarded you the information at the corrected address - you'll want to update you information when you login under My Account > My Info.

Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 1:57 PM - Response #16

Thank you...Very Happy

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.