ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

excel spreadsheet

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/17/08 09:24 AM Views: 1333 Replies: 1
Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 9:24 AM

I have downloaded all addresses and know how to make changes. How do I print out a copy of the spreadsheet that list all classmates with all of their information? I am trying to avoid making changes on my original spreadsheet and on the website...to many steps to take.

Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 9:37 AM - Response #1

When you download all of the information it is saved to an excel spreadsheet. Open the spreadsheet in excel and format the page to print from within excel.

If you are trying to fit it all on an 8 1/2 x 11 size paper you will have to go to FILE and PAGE SET UP. On the first tab labeled "PAGE" change the orientation to "LANDSCAPE". Under "SCALING" (same tab) click "fit to" 1 page wide by 100 pages tall (trust me, it won't be 100 pages long LOL).

Go to the next tab labeled "MARGINS". Change the top, right, bottom and left to .25 (that's point 25)

Go to the LAST tab labeled "SHEET". Where it says "rows to repeat at top" click on the little square thing that looks like a calendar with a red arrow in it. Then click on the NUMBER 1 on the excel spreadsheet itself. (all the way in the upper left hand corner of the spreadsheet). Click the red X on the skinny box that says "page setup rows to repeat at top". Then click "OK".

Then you can go right ahead and click print from within excel and you should have the entire spreadsheet print on one page wide by as many sheets long as you need.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.