ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

High School photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/04/08 10:24 PM Views: 1186 Replies: 3
Thursday, September 4, 2008 at 10:24 PM

On the classmate profile page - after a photo has been added - is there a way to associate the picture with the database download for a late time - say if the original pictures we uploaded to the profile are no longer available - and we wanted those back for new name tags for the next reunion ( hopefully the site and we are still here to take advantage of this info!!
Thanks in advance
Roger - Oneida High School 1968

Friday, September 5, 2008 at 11:40 AM - Response #1

I'm not 100% sure I understand. But nonetheless, no, if a photo is deleted by a Classmate it's really deleted. Your upcoming File Library feature will be very different, in that photos will remain in the library if they are active or not. But Classmate photos will continue to work how they work currently.

Friday, September 5, 2008 at 10:52 PM - Response #2

I'm talking about the new picture area for the person's profiles page that the administrator adds.
Is that kept in some kind of relation to the person's information, that can be saved off or downloaded as the database can be?
If we downloaded the database is there a way to bring the photo with it is what I think I am trying to get at. I know the photo can't come down in excel, but is there some other way to keep them together?

Saturday, September 6, 2008 at 12:18 AM - Response #3

There's not some automated way to download photos tied to the Classmate list, no. You can always right click on any photo and save it to your hard drive...which is not automated like you're seeking obviously, but at least you can save any photos this way.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.