ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

More than one survey response

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/20/10 01:53 PM Views: 1435 Replies: 5
Monday, September 20, 2010 at 1:53 PM

I've looked through the questions about surveys, but haven't seen an answer, so I'm hoping someone can help. Is it the case that for surveys, a member can only submit one answer? I just had the case where a member submitted one answer to a suvey, and then wanted to add more information to it. But when he went back, submitting another answer erased his first response. Is there a way to submit multiple answers?

Monday, September 20, 2010 at 1:57 PM - Response #1

No there is not. A survey question can have only one answer. You can edit your answer after submitting the survey as you mentioned, but doing so would change the answer and not preserve the initial answer.

Monday, September 20, 2010 at 2:28 PM - Response #2

Brad Switzer wrote:

No there is not. A survey question can have only one answer.

Brad..are you sure about thatQuestionQuestionQuestion I have multiply answers on a lot of my survey questions. Some require 1 answer only...others they can give multiply responses. It depends how you set up your answers.

I do understand that the original response would be deleted. Didn't know you could go in and change your answers I never tried that.

Edited 09/20/10 2:32 PM
Monday, September 20, 2010 at 5:12 PM - Response #3

Thanks Brad and Darlene, for your answers. We have answers set up as a text box--I've instructed folks to add to their answers.

Thanks again--

Andrea

Monday, September 20, 2010 at 6:26 PM - Response #4

You can answer with multiple answers if the question allows for it, sure. I'm just saying that whatever your answer (or answers) is can be changed, and whatever the original answer (or answer) was would be lost the minute the "Save" button is pressed after revising your original answers.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 1:40 PM - Response #5

Gotcha...pretty much what I said...I think!!! Quite confusing me!!!WinkWink Not really!!! Having a Platinum momemt!!!LaughingLaughing

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.