ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

user forums

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/24/10 10:42 AM Views: 1444 Replies: 3
Saturday, April 24, 2010 at 10:42 AM

I guess I dont understand what the USER FORUMS are for. Could someone tell me what all it's usfull for?

Saturday, April 24, 2010 at 11:17 AM - Response #1

Rick Nelson wrote:

I guess I dont understand what the USER FORUMS are for. Could someone tell me what all it's usfull for?

I'm just starting to use them, but have used other forums a lot. You set a subject matter to discuss, much like this forum here. Then classmates can offer information and questions on that subject matter, again like this response.

One prime example, I have started a Forum for one specific classmate that was recently diagnosed with possibly incurable cancer. Classmates can then share talks and contacts that they have had with the ill classmate. Also, tell stories about him from our class years as well as reunions. Anything with good intent to establish information on his progress and history.

I also started a few other forum subjects, one for 'how do you like our new website and suggestions' for instance.

Does that Help?

Edited 04/24/10 11:18 AM
Saturday, April 24, 2010 at 11:44 AM - Response #2

Yes ! thanks for the reply. Do people actualy look at it or do you have to direct them to it? Also I sure like your logo. We make metal cutouts and there seems to be a lot of detail in you school logo

Saturday, April 24, 2010 at 12:27 PM - Response #3

Rick Nelson wrote:

Yes ! thanks for the reply. Do people actualy look at it or do you have to direct them to it? Also I sure like your logo. We make metal cutouts and there seems to be a lot of detail in you school logo

As far as classmates using it, my class of 1960 has very computer knowledgeable people, along with others that don't even own a computer. My User Forum is just a few days old, but I think the ill classmate posting about him will perhaps draw to the forum. I made a very small Announcement at the very top of my Home Page in order to let them know as follows, hoping to draw attention. Yes, I like my logo. It was as close as I could get to the actual one in 1960 and fortunately the High School administration still had a copy.

New!! Try the User Forums. It's the 4th menu item down, on the left. Also, most importantly, I started a "running forum" concerning Richard Varva and his health status. This could become a very "kind and caring" update for Richard and Vanda to look at when they get a chance. So, POST to Richard's forum!!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.