ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

trouble connecting to HS page using a mobile device

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/07/14 03:30 PM Views: 786 Replies: 2
Sunday, September 7, 2014 at 3:30 PM

When we first created our webpage, it was a link that use to work flawlessly, every time anyone would use it, it took them right to the log in page,(OR..at least show up as the very FIRST URL LINK ON TOP)

But now, there are several similar, but other URL links, but can not find my HS link anymore,using a mobile device, but can sign right in, using my PC.

Does this sound NORMAL? Is there something not allowing a mobile device (ipod) to have capability connecting?

Thank You!

Monday, September 8, 2014 at 4:57 PM - Response #1

My first suggestion is to not password protect your homepage. That page should be free to access by anyone. It also assists your unregistered classmates to join.
While those at CC can logon and see the issue, nobody else can unless they are able to login. If you wish to access our website, you will see that the classmate's privacy is protected but everyone has access to pages that I want open to the publc.

Monday, September 8, 2014 at 5:03 PM - Response #2

Hi James,

I'm not seeing anything about your site set up that would contribute to that issue. I am able to see and login to the site from multiple device types. What exactly do you see when you go to the site? Are you able to take a screen shot of it and attach it or email it to me at info@classcreator.com?

Thanks,

Jessica
Class Creator Support

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.