ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

School picture not resizing for theme

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 01/14/10 09:49 PM Views: 1364 Replies: 3
Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 9:49 PM

I uploaded my school photo (right corner) for my site. I'm using the 70's theme....it's not resizing correctly!

Any suggestions on how to fix the resize issue.

holycrossdover.com

Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 11:04 PM - Response #1

Your school photo that you uploaded is almost square. If it is more rectangle, it will work better. So, I would use a photo editing product (www.irfanview.com is free) and then crop the photo so it has less sky and it is more rectangle. Then try again.

Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 11:35 PM - Response #2

I've made the image more rectangular and it still appears to not have resized in the 70's theme correctly. The other themes show the full image - the 70's crops most of the school out.

Friday, January 15, 2010 at 7:03 AM - Response #3

Try refreshing the page or clearing your cache if necessary. Photo looks fine to me. You have an interesting scenario where there are people right at the very bottom of the photo where a little cropping is going to happen to fit the photo into the torn edges effect. Ideally there would be either more of the Classmates' bodies in the photo, or no people at all. Right now you wind up with just some heads along the bottom and there's no really good way to fix that with this particular photo.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.