ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

COUNTDOWN COUNTERS

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/07/09 12:23 PM Views: 1998 Replies: 4
Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Is there a way to add a count down counter to our website?

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 11:10 PM - Response #1

You should be able to copy the counter HTML code and once you click "Source", be able to paste it there. I know that's what I did to place mine on my page.
I'm sure there is someone out there that can help better...I thought I was able to post the right link but nope!!!

Edited 10/07/09 11:12 PM
Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 11:21 PM - Response #2

Jamie Reed wrote:

You should be able to copy the counter HTML code and once you click "Source", be able to paste it there. I know that's what I did to place mine on my page.
I'm sure there is someone out there that can help better...I thought I was able to post the right link but nope!!!

Pasting a link in Internet Explorer seems to be a little tough. (are you using Internet Explorer?). When I am using Internet Explorer, the first time I click on the URL button, it says "This website is using a scripted window to ask you for information. if you trust this website, click here to allow scripted windows...". At this time, it has already put in Your text to link here...

If you just put the text of the link instead of "Your text to link here...", then it will not LINK to it. When you click, it won't go anywhere.

If the above situation happens, you need to put your link text in TWO places, between the "url=" and "]" (for example: [url=http://....] ) and also "Your text to link here..."

The Link Insert button works fine in FireFox, but seems to have problems THE FIRST TIME ONLY in Internet Explorer.

Here is the link that Jamie tried to insert

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?threadid=F17E6A59-AA28-4886-F718753FAF764BF3

Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 12:30 AM - Response #3

lol yeah what he said!!

Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 12:36 PM - Response #4

rather count up since graduation
i have added it to my 6 or 7 times, it works for a few hours then it turns into a blank flash box---anyone have any idea's
thanks in advance

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.