ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Terms & Conditions for Ticket Purchasing

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/05/10 02:10 PM Views: 1326 Replies: 3
Friday, March 5, 2010 at 2:10 PM

Is there a place within Class Creator that contains terms and conditions for ticket purchasing? I would think there would be, but I didn't see anything on the site. Whenever a purchase is made on line, there is typically a Terms and Conditions and a box to click ... and you can't make the purchase unless you check the box.

Friday, March 5, 2010 at 2:34 PM - Response #1

We have two sets of terms and conditions:

1) The first one you must accept when you build your site as a trial member (near the end of the site creation wizard)

2) The second one you have to accept is when you subscribe to Class Creator. That's our financial terms and conditions.

After those 2 though, your store is just a store. It's just a way to sell reunion tickets and other items. Even if we attempted to put terms and conditions on the store page, I doubt we could because people have different policies (e.g. you offer refunds within 90 days of the reunion, somebody else doesn't want to offer refunds at all, etc.). If you have policies or terms and conditions pertaining to your ticket purchases, etc., I'd click on your Reunion Planner link and state them right in your editor window. That way your own policies and rules can apply to your own site members.

Edited 03/05/10 2:36 PM
Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 3:29 PM - Response #2

Where can I find that information again now that I am already signed up and have a website?

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 3:52 PM - Response #3

Are these what you are looking for?

Per our terms located here: http://www.classcreator.com/website_usage_agreement.txt

We also have a subscriber agreement located here: http://www.classcreator.com/subscriber_agreement.txt

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.