ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Content has dropped on Home page

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/20/10 10:26 AM Views: 1217 Replies: 4
Monday, September 20, 2010 at 10:26 AM

For some unknown reason the content info is no longer visable in it's normal place. The right side info is now taking up the entire page. Can you please repair it and let me know if I did something to cause it so I will not repeat the error.
Thx
Will

Monday, September 20, 2010 at 10:51 AM - Response #1

You had a bunch of forced/hard spaces in the Donate Module. If this happens again, look for the following code: & n b s p ; (all run together - I had to space it out or it would act as real code and be a space), ...look for that code in the source and remove it.

Monday, September 20, 2010 at 11:00 AM - Response #2

Scott.
I placed the spaces in so I could ensure that The names I aded for people who donated would line up under each other without a double space appearance within the narrow Channel provided. Is there a better way? Or should I just delete those codes after each new name is added. Thx again.
Will

Monday, September 20, 2010 at 11:08 AM - Response #3

using the SHIFT-ENTER key will put a single vertical space instead of a double vertical space. You could also use tables to line up the names in a column.

Monday, September 20, 2010 at 12:24 PM - Response #4

Kyle,
Both of those suggestions should solve my issue nicely. I am keeping my fingers crossed on the Photo/Name tags being ready for testing this week. Thanks again.
Will

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.