ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Messsage

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/29/13 12:21 AM Views: 889 Replies: 4
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 12:21 AM

A classmate isn't being connected when he receives a message and the message says "more" Here is his message.

Still can't open - this is the response from Walter Plagens and as you can see, there is more to it. Has happened with most of the reponses I get over the past 6 months (I think). All I get when I hit more is a solid green page with nothing on it and no note to check here for messages. Looks like it may come from Google Chrome -- maybe you have a suggestion. Sounds like it is just me that is having the problem.

----- Original Message -----
To: lanray@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 7:35 PM
Subject: New message from Walter Plagens

Stephen F Austin
Class Of 1959

New message

Walter Plagens (Subject: Birthday)
Thanks! Lanny..I am doing great and hope you are too. The person who said that age is … More

Please do not reply directly to this email.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 11:21 AM - Response #1

We cannot do anything without knowing the exact contents of the email message and the web browser and version and the operating system and version being used by the person with the complaint. You can ask him to forward the email to us and include that information. He can send it to customersupport@classcreator.com.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 11:40 AM - Response #2

About a month ago, I had a classmate with the same problem.. She would get an email alert that she had a message on the class site, but, she couldn't read it all or open it.. I didn't know what to do for her.. I figured it was just her !
I didn't think to ask her what browser, or system she was using.. I think she ended up just emailing the classmate and asked them what was the message they sent to her through the website..

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM - Response #3

Is the classmate receiving an email form you or cc that sates "still can't open" or is the response from the classmate to you stating "still can't open"? Maybe there are attachment problems but let's cc administrators handle this one.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 1:04 PM - Response #4

Esther,

It sounds to me that the classmate received a "Happy Birthday"- type greeting from a classmate. The receiver of the message probably signed up on your website, "MEMBER FUNCTIONS/Notify Me" to receive notices when he has messages on the website to read. The entire contents of the e-mail weren't sent because the e-mail could be very large, so the words "more..." were displayed after about 100 characters. The classmate is expected to sign in to the website, click on their MESSAGE CENTER link and then read the entire message.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.