ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Managing Classmates

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/22/09 12:02 PM Views: 1342 Replies: 3
Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 12:02 PM

Hi Brad!

First off, I have to say that your website and company are the best that I have seen around. Wow, you give 110% and it shows.

I have a suggestion to make this site even better. When reunion committee's are searching and updating the list of classmates, it would be nice to know which classmates information has been updated or verified by a committee member. Some type of field (check mark and date or something) that would flag that this information is updated. This would be nice so that we could target emails to those classmates that we have correct information, but haven't joined the site yet. Just a suggestion and keep up the great work!!!!!

Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 2:13 PM - Response #1

Michele Kahler wrote:

Hi Brad!

First off, I have to say that your website and company are the best that I have seen around. Wow, you give 110% and it shows.

I have a suggestion to make this site even better. When reunion committee's are searching and updating the list of classmates, it would be nice to know which classmates information has been updated or verified by a committee member. Some type of field (check mark and date or something) that would flag that this information is updated. This would be nice so that we could target emails to those classmates that we have correct information, but haven't joined the site yet. Just a suggestion and keep up the great work!!!!!

On the Classmate DETAILS page, there is a Comments box that isn't viewable by the classmate. This text area is for entering information like when last tried to contact, address is wrong, things like that.

I think the field is viewable to other admins, AND this field is currently exported when the class list is exported to a spreadsheet.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 3:03 PM - Response #2

Thank you, Thank you. This should do it.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 5:48 PM - Response #3

Thanks Michele. And, thanks Kyle. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.