ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Sending email to teachers

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/22/09 10:50 AM Views: 1350 Replies: 8
Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 10:50 AM

There is an admin function that lets you send email to classmates or classmates for a particular year. I would like to do the same for the faculty/teacher. I would like to know if this functionality exist and how do I do it?

Thank you for your anticipated response.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 11:32 AM - Response #1

There is no "email only the teachers" function currently. Makes good sense though, we'll have to create that. Several major featues will be coming out this Spring so I can't give an ETA on this just yet, but I'm adding it to the Task list, thanks for the recommendation.

Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 2:42 PM - Response #2

Has the feature for email teachers only been created? I noticed this posting was from 2009.

Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM - Response #3

You need to have a multi year site for this functionality. Multi year sites have the ability to add teachers that are segmented from the rest of the class and they can email to just the teachers if they so choose.

Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 1:57 PM - Response #4

Scott,

I clicked on the link, but I am not sure where I am supposed to change the setting for multi-year??

Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 8:45 PM - Response #5

It is at the top of Edit School/Logo.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 11:52 PM - Response #6

If I change this will my website be effected in any way? I do not want to lose anything I have done so far or loose the class reunion info. Just want to make sure before I do this that everything will remain on the website and not completely wipe it all out.

Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 3:29 PM - Response #7

You will not lose any data. It is safe to proceed. Smile

Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 7:42 PM - Response #8

You will NOT be able to return to a single class website once you make it a multiple class site.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.