ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Missing Classmates

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/16/08 07:42 PM Views: 1514 Replies: 6
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 7:42 PM

All I have is the classmate name but no telephone numbers address or where the classmate lives.

Friday, July 18, 2008 at 6:19 PM - Response #1

I think that is pretty normal. You add what you have and hope they find the new site. Word travels fast Smile

Friday, July 18, 2008 at 10:04 PM - Response #2

I used whitepages.com, classmates.com (to get married names), even netdetective.com. You have to be resourceful!

Saturday, August 9, 2008 at 11:15 PM - Response #3

Sometimes we have a city but not a PO box or address. It would nice if the Missing Classmate could indicate the information that is available.

Edited 08/09/08 11:26 PM
Sunday, August 10, 2008 at 12:08 AM - Response #4

Ok I'm stumped. Where did the original post go? The original post was:

"Background. As Administrator, I uploaded a classmate whose e-mail address I knew. The classmate logged on, updated their profile with their e-mail address and password. Unfortunately, they mis-spelled the extension of their e-mail as "comd" instead of "com". I noticed this problem in the e-mail confirmation I received. As administrator, I went into their profile and changed the "comd" extension to "com" in their e-mail address.
Problem: My classmate [Duane Hess] is now showing up on our "Missing Classmates" page even though my classmate is not missing and has a valid profile. How can this be untangled?"

Who is the original poster of this question? I have no clue where the original post went or who the poster is (I just copied this from my email notification). Strange... Please identify yourself and I'll solve this issue for you.

Sunday, August 10, 2008 at 2:34 PM - Response #5

I am the original poster. I answered my own question a few minutes of posting, so I simply re-edited my question to the one shown above. Sorry for the confusion.

Sunday, August 10, 2008 at 2:38 PM - Response #6

Ahhhhhh. Ok that makes sense. I thought our forum was freakin' out. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.