ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Some longtime members not able to sign-on

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/11/17 09:10 AM Views: 865 Replies: 2
Friday, August 11, 2017 at 9:10 AM

Has anyone else had classmates who are suddenly not able to sign-on to the website? It seems that a growing number of my classmates, recently over 3 months cannot sign-on automatically or even manually with their ID and password.

Even after I have asked each to log-out and then back sign-in, they are still not able to sign-on.

We even had them change passwords, and it still did not work.

In each case, the person had used the very same device as they did two years ago when we established our class's website.

What is a possible remedy?

Thanks!

Jon

Edited 08/11/17 7:17 PM
Friday, August 11, 2017 at 11:34 AM - Response #1

Start with the steps of clearing cache and cookies. Then, confirm that their browser is set to accept cookies. It is common to hear of this issue for Mac / iDevice users. Safari likes to run updates where they decide that you did not mean to set your browser to accept cookies, and they reset the browser to it's default to not accept cookies. Therefore, when a member goes back to their site, they have login issues. Fixing this setting solves 90% of my login issue reports.

Friday, August 11, 2017 at 5:25 PM - Response #2

Sounds like something i reportd a year or so ago. But my user bought new lap top which caused prob to disappear

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.