ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Copies of Sent Messages to All Classmates

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/16/08 05:59 PM Views: 1686 Replies: 7
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 5:59 PM

Is there a way to see a history of the sent messages we have sent to the entire classmate list? I don't want to bombard everyone, but it would be helpful if there is a spot that shows sent message history using the 'email classmates' feature.

Friday, July 18, 2008 at 6:24 PM - Response #1

DITTO WHAT CATHY SAID!!! AMEN SISTER!

Friday, July 18, 2008 at 6:57 PM - Response #2

To add to this, a nice feature would be to let us know if any emails bounce using the email all classmates feature. Yesterday, I sent a reminder via the website and also to the email list from my email client just to ensure everyone got it. Two messages bounced from my email, which means they probably bounced from the email all classmates from the website. Had I not also emailed them separately, I wouldn't have known two classmates have not received the message i sent via the website.

Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 10:40 PM - Response #3

Cathy Plotnick wrote:

Is there a way to see a history of the sent messages we have sent to the entire classmate list? I don't want to bombard everyone, but it would be helpful if there is a spot that shows sent message history using the 'email classmates' feature.

You will soon be able to save a class wide email before sending it, test it first by sending it to yourslef, and only send it when you're sure it's correct. The saved message will stay on your list of messages until such time that you choose to delete it.

Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 10:42 PM - Response #4

Cathy Plotnick wrote:

To add to this, a nice feature would be to let us know if any emails bounce using the email all classmates feature. Yesterday, I sent a reminder via the website and also to the email list from my email client just to ensure everyone got it. Two messages bounced from my email, which means they probably bounced from the email all classmates from the website. Had I not also emailed them separately, I wouldn't have known two classmates have not received the message i sent via the website.

We are working on a system currently to return all bounces back to you.

Monday, March 29, 2010 at 10:46 AM - Response #5

Has this been implemented? how does it work?

Monday, March 29, 2010 at 12:08 PM - Response #6

I repsonded to the wrong post earlier. I meant to ask if the change described in the previous post had been implemented - the one about tracking eamils sent using the the Email the Class capability.

The original post I meant to respond to was as follows.

We are working on a system currently to return all bounces back to you.

Edited 03/29/10 12:10 PM
Monday, March 29, 2010 at 12:11 PM - Response #7

The bounceback system is implemented, some enhancements to the Eamil The Class area are pending.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.