ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Responsive Design

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/23/15 07:22 PM Views: 939 Replies: 5
Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 7:22 PM

I was checking out the new "responsive design" using my iPad and found that my "right modules" were bleeding into my announcements. I don't see where anyone else has mentioned this, or do I see where I can make an adjustment. Can this be corrected? Thanks
PS My laptop displays the new design perfectly.

Edited 12/24/15 4:19 PM
Thursday, December 24, 2015 at 6:18 PM - Response #1

I totally redid our class site yesterday using the new Responsive Design. All looked great! Till today!!!! Today half one photo was cut off leaving only Christmas, guess it's not Merry now. And lines are missing, my one border across top is missing, the lines between the each on the left column are gone...........I have gone in and redone, but also, nothing on the Class creator site is showing up as should. I have tried two different computers, so not just doing it on one.

Monday, December 28, 2015 at 8:05 AM - Response #2

I am still having issues, finally went back to one of their designs and Home Page is all messed up, plus on my Adm page, NO forums even come up, but somehow this morning I got into them through their home site. Time to renew and I am not very happy.

Monday, December 28, 2015 at 11:41 AM - Response #3

David - I suspect that the content in your announcements area is so wide that it may be causing an issue. Try turning off specific announcements and testing the page without them on. You may need to move them out of the announcements and into the main body of the page.

Monday, December 28, 2015 at 11:41 AM - Response #4

Linda - please look for a reply to your issue via the other thread you submitted.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 5:36 PM - Response #5

That did the trick. Flash players had to be put in the main body. Happy New Year and thanks.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.