ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Message forum

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/16/08 03:32 PM Views: 1286 Replies: 3
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 3:32 PM

I have received word from a classmate that when they get a message from someone "the sender" shows up as me (the first person that sent them a message). My name is coming up every time they receive a message? Instead of from the actual person that sent it?

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 10:17 PM - Response #1

I had a similar problem recently, but it was with the 'new classmate notifications' sent to my email. Normally, they displayed who the person is who joined and their email address. For awhile, it displayed my email address. It could be a glitch.

Monday, July 21, 2008 at 1:00 AM - Response #2

Heidi Guthrie wrote:

I have received word from a classmate that when they get a message from someone "the sender" shows up as me (the first person that sent them a message). My name is coming up every time they receive a message? Instead of from the actual person that sent it?

Please have one of your Classmates forward an example of one of these to info@classcreator.com. I'll need to see the email and examine it to discern how this could be happening.

Monday, July 21, 2008 at 1:00 AM - Response #3

Cathy Plotnick wrote:

I had a similar problem recently, but it was with the 'new classmate notifications' sent to my email. Normally, they displayed who the person is who joined and their email address. For awhile, it displayed my email address. It could be a glitch.

This was a temporary snafu caused by upgrading our back end database system. Was resolved a couple weeks ago.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.