ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunioin Souveniors

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/23/08 10:38 PM Views: 1588 Replies: 13
Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 10:38 PM

Does anyone have any ideas other than memory books to give to our classmates as a souvenior? It will be our 25th Reunion and I would like to come up with a few things for them to take home along with their memories. Thank you!!!

Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 10:57 PM - Response #1

We've done etched champagne glasses and most recently mint tins . You can customize the sticker on the front with your theme and info...complete with mints and VERY reasonably priced! I wish I could tell you the company I used...did it all on line. Just google mint tin party favors..there are many. Bonita

Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 11:36 PM - Response #2

Do you remember where you ordered the champagne glasses from? I love that idea. Thank you!!! I have looked them up on line but was just wondering if you happend to have found a really reasonably priced site. Thanks for the ideas . . I will also check into the mints.

Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 11:52 PM - Response #3

Sorry, no. I worked through someone a friend recommended. I would just search and search for the best deal. Also, you may want to try a local place, maybe a trophy place? They might be willing to give you even a better deal. Wish I could be of more help...good luck, Jeryl. Bonita

Friday, October 24, 2008 at 6:18 AM - Response #4

We had our 35th last year and had done T-shirts in the past. For this one we did a little trophy with a Lion's head (our mascot) and had the "class of", reunion number and date engraved on it. Everyone really liked it!

Friday, October 24, 2008 at 8:16 AM - Response #5

We purchased a small photo album, designed a special cover pertaining to our event, and gave each classmate a disposable cammera to capture his or her own memories of the occasion.

Carole

Friday, October 24, 2008 at 8:33 AM - Response #6

Check out discountmugs.com. Our class is ordering shot glasses. You actually get to design your own logo and they are reasonably priced when you order a large quantity. They also have other items as well.

Tara

Friday, October 24, 2008 at 9:36 AM - Response #7

For our 20th we did shot glasses as well from discountmugs.com and they occasionally run specials on shipping. The glasses came out really nice (and they even sent extra in case of any flaws or broken ones). We also polled our class as to their favorite five songs from our graduating year and made CD's with the top ten songs and also made customized labels for the CD's. We put these and the shot glasses in small gift bags for everybody. The next day we had a family picnic and had sports bottles with a customized logo on them for everybody. If you google 'promotional' items it's crazy what items are available. Good Luck!
Julie

Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 6:20 PM - Response #8

Another suggestion for promotional/souveniors items is
http://www.infinityprintgroup.com/.

Hope this helps!

Lucy

Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 8:50 AM - Response #9

Thank you everyone! Your ideas are great and I really appreciate the help! Have a great day!!!

Friday, November 21, 2008 at 7:39 PM - Response #10

I heard of the idea of a group photo of all the classmates attending the reunion (taken at the start of the night), and then emailed to Wal-Mart (or another 1 Hour Photo place). After the hour is up, a volunteer can be sent over to pick up the photos (one for each classmate attending). Also, the photo can be posted on the website so that the folks who didn't attend can see what the group looks like. You could also determine ahead of time what size photo you'd like to give out (a 5x7 would be most affordable, I think), and buy frames to fit as well. I am sure that you can find frames that you can customize with a message...

Good Luck! And make sure that if you come up with any good ideas, you share with us too!

Vicki

Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 1:49 PM - Response #11

Our Class had customized shot glasses. They were awesome and well received by the class members.

In addition, we made magnets with our class initials
MAHS and the website www.mahs1982.com very much like the auto magnets you see for various colleges, beach sites, etc. The crowd loved them at it was a great way to remind people of our web address. I think the magnetized sheets cost less than $30 at Staples.

We also solicited gifts from some local businesses for doorprizes. We made customized candy wrappers for mini chocolate bars. Each class member got to pick a candy bar, even the guests. Inside 12 of the bars was a numbered gold sticker that corresponded to the gift. It was fun....sort of like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory.

Sunday, May 3, 2009 at 3:21 PM - Response #12

I have a personalized chocolate bars business and I am making a chocolate bar with our reunion info on back and each classmates senior photo on front.
www.celebratewithu.com

Sunday, May 3, 2009 at 3:59 PM - Response #13

Kim, could you show us a sample of the magnet? I have the magnet paper and have done one but it is kind of boring.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.