ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

I am trying to post a flickr slideshow and the code is showing up instead of the pics!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/16/08 09:53 AM Views: 1340 Replies: 4
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 9:53 AM

I have a flickr slideshow set up on flickr.com. Classcreator says to copy the code and paste it where you want it to show up. I did that, but the code (bunches of letters and numbers) is showing up instead of the slideshow of pictures! What am I doing wrong? Thank you!

Edited 07/16/08 9:54 AM
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 10:01 AM - Response #1

You must click on the source Icon first before pasting the code in. Let me know if this works for you.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 10:31 AM - Response #2

Hi Frank,

Thank you so much! You are right, I was not clicking on the source code. Is this something I have to do any time I am embedding something? As you can tell, I am not a computer person. Can I ask you another question? I am trying to enlarge the flickr slideshow and I cannot seem to enlarge it by much at all. Any thoughts? I chose LARGE from the "size" box on the toolbar and it allowed me to drag the box larger, but not by much. The space IS there. I checked back on the flickr site and it does not offer a size option there.

Thank you again Frank. I am going to have to visit your site!

Diann

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 10:54 AM - Response #3

you must click the source icon everytime you are imbedding something. I'm not very computer savy either just learn quick. In regards to sizing inside the coding you will see height and width sizes . Try to keep them all at 275 or you may have a problem. Hope this helps.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 11:41 AM - Response #4

Thank you. I WAS able to change the size and width in the playlist.com code, but I am unable to change it for the flickr. The screen does not allow me to change that number whether it is highlighted (blue when you are copying it) or not (white before copying and pasting). Thank you for your help...I will keep playing around!

Smile Diann

Edited 07/16/08 11:41 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.