ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Help - seeing only partial classmate profiles

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/06/14 11:16 AM Views: 743 Replies: 4
Sunday, April 6, 2014 at 11:16 AM

We have a reunion coming up, and we are likely to see more traffic on the stella64 site. I am seeing only bare basics when I click on profiles, although many of my classmates have entered much more information.

How can I set up the site so that the default is viewing ALL of the information from each profile?

Thanks

Dorothy

Monday, April 7, 2014 at 3:23 PM - Response #1

The only information that is not shown is the address / email address information. Beyond that, the classmates can elect to show certain info via their own Profile Privacy settings at the bottom of the Edit Profile page.

Monday, April 7, 2014 at 8:04 PM - Response #2

Hi, when I click on any profile, I see only a couple of photos and the following information:
Residing In:
   Penn Hills, PA USA
Spouse/Partner:
   April Gunn
   Senior Project Manager, IBM
Birthday:
   January 29, 1947

But I have filled out all kinds of additional information on my profile... links to additional photos, my blog, a whole history in Comments, etc. I can see all of that if I click on "Edit My Profile" -- but not if I just click on my profile. I think that my classmates have done the same, but I cannot see any of that information.

I do not have any security on my information - at least nothing I can find.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Monday, April 7, 2014 at 9:03 PM - Response #3

Dorothy,
When I go to your site and click on your name in the class profiles, I can see all the data you've entered, the queston/answers including 50 years history summary, school stories (sorry about the honor role), your pictures... everything you've posted.

If I can see it so can everyone else. Are you looking at Edit Classmates Details instead of just going to class profiles and clicking on your name?

Monday, April 7, 2014 at 10:57 PM - Response #4

I see the same things John commented on. Looks GREAT.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.