ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Login Location (IP History)

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/28/11 10:30 AM Views: 1426 Replies: 7
Monday, November 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Not sure if this is something I need to do or if something is amiss. I have 2 websites. On one of them I see the Login History next to the address City on the Details page and on the other I do not. This is helpful information to me. Is there a setting I need to change to have it appear?

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 10:08 AM - Response #1

Can you tell us what the two sites are so we can see the problem?

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 10:18 AM - Response #2

Sorry....I also use 2 different emails on them.

The site I DO see it on is www.pelicanresortownersgroup.com . For example, see owner Segal's profile page.

The site I DO NOT see it on is www.plainedge1964.com.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 11:02 AM - Response #3

One is set up as a multi year site and the other is a single year site. For the Multi year site, we needed to use the space that was allocated for the last login date for the Year information. We hope to change this in the future when we have wider layouts. Last login dates can also be located under the statistics page under List users and last login dates.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 11:21 AM - Response #4

Something is amiss. Neither of my sites is a multi year. And, definitely not the Plainedge one, (which is where I cannot see the login location) I know there are a number of Plainedge classes with their own sites on CC. But they are individual sites and not multi year. When I go to my Edit School/Logos page, it says Single Graduating Year. Same for both of my sites. Where are you seeing anything that says multi?

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 12:17 PM - Response #5

Looks like Scott answered without having had his first cup of coffee of the day yet. Smile

He was referring to a different feature. The one you asked about (IP Location/Login History) only shows up on the Details page for sites with "New Classmate Verification" turned on in the Preferences.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 12:57 PM - Response #6

OK - at least I now know why I don't see it. But why would this feature only be there for the verification site? It certainly helps in verifying that the person is who they say they are but it is also helpful in other instances.

And - just to be sure....you don't see either of my sites as multi year, do you? Thanks.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 4:54 PM - Response #7

No, they're both single year.

I don't know why it only shows when verification is turned on. It is something we should look at.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.