ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Press Release about Class Creator RE: Nancy

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 05/10/09 03:01 PM Views: 1147 Replies: 2
Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 3:01 PM

Brad/Nancy,
I know that somewhere there is a topic about the Press Release Form we received from Nancy. ( I can't find it, so pardon a repeated topic.)
The local newspaper, "Hugo Daily News" published a very nice article about our reunion and included information about Class Creator in it. I've not seen it but a classmate who lives there read it to me. Unfortunately, you can't read it online, but there is a link to that newspaper on our Home Page where you can contact the owner/editor of that paper and he will send it to you.
Thanks again for such a wonderful social media tool that even we old people can figure out...eventually !
At this time, we have 59% participation and with our reunion just days away, ALL of them are enjoying our website !
Thank You Class Creator !
A virtual toast to you...CHEERS!
Kathy Very Happy

Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 5:43 PM - Response #1

Press release thread is here.

Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 7:12 PM - Response #2

Thanks Kathy! If anyone else is hearing about articles through the grapevine, let us know. We've had a few bites here and there, mostly saying they'll do an article "somewhere down the road," but I wasn't aware of this one at all, so keep your eyes and ears open for any news.

More at Brad's link (above).

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.