ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

ETA's

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/10/09 01:17 PM Views: 1228 Replies: 1
Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Brad,

I know we constantly pester you about when things are going to be available, but I am curious the most about the Admin Access feature...can you give us an ETA?

Thank you!
Vicki

Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 1:33 PM - Response #1

No! Smile

Seriously, we can't put anything ahead of Threaded Email, Live Chat, Instant Messaging, and Community Photo Galleries. I actually just finished describing some of our upcoming plans in another thread, check it out here.

Due to the fact that the Admin Rights module is several items down on the list currently, it's hard to give an exact ETA. In the midst of all the stuff I just said in that other thread above we've also got to implement a direct deposit banking system...no small task as I'm sure you can imagine.

I wish I could give you more specifics on that, but doing so just sets us up to potentially miss the ETA, because we're not sure how long some of the above tasks are going to take. Things like the direct deposit system are uncharted waters for us.

Anyway, what I can tell you is the Admin Rights task is in the top 10 tasks, it is coming, and around July we should start turing out new features a little faster as we get some more people invovled over here. Fun fun. Smile

Edited 05/10/09 1:36 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.