ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Remove Name from Missing Classmate Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/03/17 09:11 AM Views: 723 Replies: 2
Friday, February 3, 2017 at 9:11 AM

I need to remove a name from the missing classmates page. How do I do that?

Friday, February 3, 2017 at 11:14 AM - Response #1

Mary Ann Wooten wrote:

I need to remove a name from the missing classmates page. How do I do that?

Click on the "Settings" gears in the upper right corner of your site, select "Manage Classmates" and click the button on that page that says "Enter/Edit Classmates".

That should open the list of classmates, find the one you want, and click "Details". Scroll down the page and near the bottom, you should see a box marked "Show on Class List" and the next box is "Missing Override."

Selecting "Missing Override" should work.

Friday, February 3, 2017 at 11:16 AM - Response #2

Edit Site Pages, EDIT PAGE for the "Missing Classmates" page has these four options:

Consider Missing Classmates to be all Classmates who have not joined the site.
   Consider Missing Classmates to be all Classmates with no email address entered in the system.
   Consider Missing Classmates to be all Classmates with no street address entered in the system.
   Consider Missing Classmates to be all Classmates with neither email address nor street address entered in the system.

You have the FIRST option selected.

In that case, the classmate needs to JOIN the website before they are removed from the Missing Classmates page.

You can change the criteria that they show up on the page. Just choose one of the other options.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.