ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Changing or adding email address to Admin.

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/03/08 05:34 PM Views: 1478 Replies: 9
Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 5:34 PM

How can I change the Admin's email address. I have it set originally for my email, but someone wants to help out and receive all emails going forward. How can I change it on the site so emails to the administrator go to him or he is "cc'd" on them?

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 8:48 PM - Response #1

I asked the same question on a different forum. Apparently that option is "coming soon". I was directed to this link:
http://www.classcreator.com/forums/messages.cfm?messageid=0D112E34-1422-B04B-5EAD8EC1992059EE#0D112E34-1422-B04B-5EAD8EC1992059EE

If you can't click that link, go to the General Questions forum and look for my post "Change Administrators email address".

PK
Abington Heights HS

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 9:52 PM - Response #2

Thanks Paula.

Michael

Thursday, September 4, 2008 at 7:54 PM - Response #3

Dead on Paula, thank you. You'll be able to change the root admin, and also separate site email address from personal email address, when the new Preferences area is released.

Thursday, September 4, 2008 at 10:56 PM - Response #4

Looking forward to it. Soon I hope??? :0)

PK

Friday, September 5, 2008 at 11:47 AM - Response #5

It probably would have already been done, but we received no bribes -- no cookies, brownies, or other baked goods of any kind. Thus the requsts with brownies and cookies attached took priority.

Friday, September 5, 2008 at 11:51 AM - Response #6

Where do I mail them?

Do you like chocolate?

PK

Friday, September 5, 2008 at 1:53 PM - Response #7

Well, they're kinda "virtual brownies." So you have to email them. As it looks like Dave Kauffman is going to go ahead and tackle the new preferences area, the virtual brownies should be emailed to him.

Sunday, December 4, 2011 at 6:43 PM - Response #8

I'm an administrator on our site trying to update information on our group. I am trying to add an e-mail address to someone's account but this person doesn't have an e-mail box. How can I add it?
Thanks,
Liz

Sunday, December 4, 2011 at 9:15 PM - Response #9

Liz,

I am not sure what you mean. Are you going to Manage Classmates, Enter/Edit Classmates, then clicking on the DETAILS page for the classmate, that is where you add the e-mail.

Since you don't say what you are doing, I cannot know if you are doing it wrong.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.